<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Friday, December 19, 2003

Hey all. I know it's been a few days and I'm sorry, but I've been really sick for the last 4 days...flu....oh yea, and I haven't had the urge to come up here and type. Plus not much has happend. A few more classes and a few more funny exagerated stories between friends, but honestly that's about it. Sorry I don't have more for you. We still get leave for Christmas so I should be around and at home. Right now we're doing CTT (Common Task Training) which mostly includes tasks that are probable in country. Things like first aid, land mine detection, how to avoid friendly fire, etc. Just a multitude of learning...fun. Alright, well I'll let you guys know if anything else happens. Oh yea...and a PT test on Christmas Eve that I'm going to suffer through to see if I can get my E-5. But I'm not going to lie, I'm not sure if my ankle will hold up. But we'll see. Cross your fingers for me :)

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?