<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Hey guys. Nothing really exciting today. We basically just packed up getting ready for the big day. I got to talk to a few of my buddies who are already over there and from what I can tell, our mob station (Georgia) is going to be worse living conditions than Iraq. We’ll see. I was also assigned to be the historian of our unit. I didn't know this, but in every unit that goes to a war, apparently there is a historian that keeps track of events and takes pics. Kind of like a fighting reporter. So they chose me, and luckily I have this nifty little journal here, so I’m going to use this as the reporter as well. (Keeping only secret stuff to myself) so you guys will sometimes get a little list at the bottom of the post, that's for my records. Anyway, I’m going to talk to my cousin and see if I can send him pics and maybe he can post them for me so you guys can see the beautiful beach w/ no water. So, that may be something in the works for later. All right, well I’m heading out now; I’m back home today. Thanks for your prayers and support for all the troops and me.
Mitch

cont. packing for mob
PT

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?