<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Friday, December 26, 2003

Sorry I didn't let you guys know about the PT test earlier...but basically there was nothing to inform you about. The test was cancelled due to lack of graders. See the graders were supposed to take the test on Tuesday so they could grade on Wednesday, but since it took so long to get our ID's made they couldn't take the test therefore couldn't grade. So eh...what can ya do? No problem for me, just gives me more time to heal and get back into shape. Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I know just being here and not having to wake up Christmas morning in Georgia was a blessing. So Merry Christmas to you all, my next post won't be until at least Monday. God bless you all.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?