<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Well, first two days back from the pass and let me just say that Sunday is coming way too fast. I'm pretty sure that the days are no longer 24 hours long around here. We're having a family day at my unit on the 3rd (Saturday). Anyone that wants to attend needs to contact me via e-mail or telephone and I'll let you know where the unit is and what time to be there. I (and by I, I mean my cousin) have included a link to my e-mail address at the right side of the site...it says "e-mail me" or something of that nature. All we have been doing are the regular classes and such, and we got issued our rifles, gas masks, and accessories today. Not everyone gets a night vision scope but for some reason I did. Sounds cool right...not really, just another 500 dollar piece of equipment I have to keep up w/ so...horray. Well anyway, hope all is well, hope all had a great Christmas and hope all of you have a great new years. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?