<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Hey guys. I know it's been a little while but it's been really busy. See the vehicles had to get to the train tracks to get moved to Charleston so they can get shipped out in time for us to meet them over there. And EVERYTHING seems to be broken, so there's been a lot of late nights at the motorpool. But hey, that's what mechanics are for. I'm just glad I got my buddy that's a real mechanic or I'd be lost. But really, that's all that's been going on. We had some more classes today on suicide prevention, risk management, rules of engagement, and another that I can't remember. Sound redundant??? Yea, well, that's the army. Tomorrow is a really scary day for me. Gas chamber. As most of you know I have a little bit of what they like to call asthma, so im worried, but I've done it once so hopefully I can do it again. We'll see, and I'll let you know how it went as soon as I get back to the computer. Well for you that are coming down in a couple weeks, I can't wait. And for you who are coming down a couple weeks after that, I can't wait. I'm so excited to see everyone again. Hope it all works out. Ok guys, I'm out, hope you're all having fun and I'll catch you all later. Peace.

EDIT: I just want to throw a thanks out to my cousin George. He's worked his butt off making sure I didn't screw this site up and I really appreciate his work. Thanks man, can't wait to get back and chill w/ ya. Hope you're treating my guitar right :) Peace

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?