<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Monday, January 05, 2004

Sup everyone, so my first two days in Georgia weren't really that bad at all. I can't complain really overall. We don't have the best place to live. It's a 40 or 50 man bay w/ no privacy, but I didn't expect anything else honestly. The bathrooms are the worst. No stalls, only toilets, so your business is everyone else's business too. But like I said before, nothing I can't get used to. Other than that, it's really not that bad. Plenty of sleep, only a couple things to do. Really, it's all about putting your head down and doing the task at hand. Yesterday we got in and basically just unpacked. This morning we visited the dentist to make sure that everyone was deployable. See if you have bad teeth...they pull them. I guess because they want a lot of dental problems overseas. Then we loaded up the conex. Basically thats a tractor trailer that goes to Iraq w/ us. The trailer can be moved anywhere, it's really just the big trailor off of a transfer truck w/ no wheels so it can be set on anything. Tomorrow we have a little to do but I'm not sure what it is yet. But I'll update when I can. If you guys have questions about what something is or want me to describe something to you, by all means, write back in the little comment area and I'll answer you in the comment area. Trust me, if you have a question, someone else does too. Alright, well good night and God bless you all. Thank you for your support and prayers for me and the rest of the soldiers.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?