<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Greetings from Frankfurt Germany. We have just landed and are on a 1-hour layover until we start back towards Kuwait. Fun times on the plane, nothing really spectacular. Just a regular flight. Although, how many times on a plane will you hear the words "please keep all rifles and weapons on the ground" without getting scared. As you all can see, my awesome cousin has put up a link to a web shots account that I have to show you all pictures while I'm gone. I’m taking pictures like a mad man and hope to have more up of the last couple days in Georgia, flight pictures, and the pictures from Kuwait soon. Peace all I love you and I miss you. But I will see you in a little while.

Mitch

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?