<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Friday, February 27, 2004

Hey everyone. I'm trying to make this quick cause I don't have much time. We are in a holding place in Kuwait until we get validated and move to Iraq. There’s no telling nor can I tell you when we leave, but ill let you know once we are gone and safe in Iraq for security purposes. Honestly, this place isn’t the best. It’s extremely overcrowded which makes for huge lines everywhere. All 17 of us (males and females) are sleeping in the same tent right on top of each other practically. So that makes for some intense "you're in my space" moments. But really, and I hate to admit this, but it's not as bad as it could be. I mean, you get a place to sleep, 3 meals sometimes 4 meals a day and they have some pretty cool facilities here for us. So that's cool. Well, I guess that's it. Oh yea, and the sunrise here have to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen, I have pictures and they will get to the internet eventually. All right, I love you all, have fun and for you who I called so early in the morning, sorry...but it was worth it to hear your voices. I love you

Mitch

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?