<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Hey everyone. Well we got our fly dates so this is probably going to be the last update in the US for a while. Just so you know I have no idea what's going to go on over there or how long it's going to take to get set up or the internet capabilities, so don't hold your breath until the next update. Also, I've been updating about 4 times a week but over there I may not be able to get as many in, so make sure you're checking often. Amy’s coming down this weekend and I’m going to give her the CD w/ all the pictures on it so there should be pictures up next week sometime. Well I love you all, thanks to all of you that came to visit me while I’m here. And ill say to you all like I said to them...see you in a little while. Peace and love, ill hopefully get to talk to you all soon. Peace

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?