<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Hey guys. This weekend was awesome. Got to see Amy and my friends and had an all around great time. It was awesome. Couldn’t have asked for more. Thanks guys for coming down. Ok, now on to the training. I’ve been doing more and more now. We are in a two-day convoy ops class yesterday and today, it lasts until early morning and it's all about moving around in convoys and how to stay safe. That’s how they are getting us over there; they are attacking convoys, so now we're working on making them safer. I’m working hard on getting pics up so expect them soon, like w/in a week or so. All I have to do is get the pics on a CD and my cousin's going to hook me up. Most of the extra classes are done now, except the HAZMAT class. Other than that, we're all training on the convoy ops, then we have maybe 2 more classes and we're all ready to go. The sooner we leave the sooner I get back and the sooner I can get on w/ the rest of my life. So I love you all, thanks for keeping up, hope you're all doing well. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?