<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Saturday, February 14, 2004

What’s up everyone? The weather here right now is terrible. But what can you do. I've been going over the training w/ some other guys that we missed when I was sick and they were at the HAZMAT class. It’s the collective training on how to set up checkpoints and search vehicles and cars etc. it's pretty interesting, and I’m a CJ major so I'm into all of this law enforcement stuff anyway. We have two more days of it though. The third day is practical application. We’re going to get attacked by civilians and have to search them and treat them just like we would in real life. So that'll be lots of fun. The other guys are going through a postal class that will show them how things will be in Iraq. Well that's it for now, ill see you guys soon. I got a closer to sure time when we're leaving and where we're going but of course, I can't release that on here. Sorry. Ok well, guys, have a good one, I love you all and I thank you all for your prayers and your support. And yes Nathan...the sooner we leave the sooner we get back. Under congress we can only be in country for a year and no more. Ok well you guys take care. Pray for peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?