<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Friday, March 19, 2004

Hey again. Well, first things first, our trip to where we're supposed to be going has been cancelled for a while. It's just for a couple of days so it just means that we get to chill here for a little longer. That's about it. I'm sorry there isn't more to report, but hey, being bored means being safe so I can't complain. Well God bless all, I'll catch you on the flip side.

IMPORTANT: For you who want to, please start sending my e-mail to my Hotmail account. AKO (the service I'm on now, is giving me A LOT of problems. I'm probably not going to send out any more bulk e-mails because they way I see it, if you really wanted to know what was going on, you would check this site anyway. So if you can, please use Calvin4pres@hotmail.com to e-mail me. And if it makes you feel safer, you could carbon copy one to my AKO just in case. But the hotmail really should be enough. Thanks again and George...if you read this, could you change the hotmail to the "e-mail me" icon instead of the AKO one. It's a pain in the butt. Thanks

Mitch

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?