<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Hey everyone. Just a little bit of news today. Someone must have gotten another UXO into the camp because we had another drill this morning, and this time they let us know where the thing was. It wasn't near me, but they drill us incase there's an attack or something. That was really early so it wasn't a pleasant wakeup. Then the funniest thing happend. In the chow hall for breakfast this morning, they had a tv set up and playing. Now they've always done this, but this morning was special. They had music videos playing. I got to see some great stuff like that Barbie World song, the Spice Girls, and yes, who do we all love more than anyone??? That's right, The New Kids on the Block. I almost lost my breakfast. It was funny though. But that's it, wish I had more, but I don't. We shouldn't be leaving here for the next couple of days, probably sometime next week. I'll let you guys know when I get there. Until then, goodnight and God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?