<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Monday, April 26, 2004

Hey everyone. Sorry for how long it took to write back but we had another "incident." We got mortared in the middle of the night a couple nights ago...there were casualties, 5 I think. They were on the other side of the base but they shut down communications for awhile. Then Sunday we got a great wakeup call. A mortar landed about 300 meters from our quarters. There were a few people hurt that were walking/driving by, but no one was killed. Since then it has been quiet, so I'm thinking they must be negotiating again...we never hear anything until the attack actually happens. Today was a busy day, I worked harder today than I have since we got here. But I DID GET MY GUITAR IN WOOOO HOOO!!! I was so excited. So that made a bad week really good. But anyway, I guess that's all I have. Keep those soldiers in your thoughts and prayers who gave their life fighting for our freedoms. Keep the twenty or so that got injured in that attack along with the 4 or 5 that got hurt in the attack near our quarters. Thank you and God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?