<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Friday, April 02, 2004

Hey everyone. A couple more days and I have a great announcement. I have finally moved into the place that I'm going to be in for the rest of the time I'm here. Honestly, it isn't that big, but it's probably the nicest place we've been in so far and it's really good enough for me. Sood I will build some shelves and/or an entire room around me, but it'll do for now. Other than that, things are normal. Nothing really all that new. No action lately, things have been quite (knock on wood). It can stay that way for the rest of the time I'm here for all I care. So I guess that's it, sorry things aren't more lively but that's the way I like them. Thank you for reading and thank you for your support. God bless you all.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?