<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Hey everyone. So we started getting some attacks again. Not a lot, but enough to make you look up. We were driving down the road and three hit at the same time. 2 of them were about 1000 meters from our quarters and the other was about 300 meters from where we work. I wasn't there (because I was driving) but they say that it threw dirt and stuff up on top of the roof of where we work. But they came off and marked off the hole that it made, kinda small. Looks like a snake hole. But I got some pics of it and they are on their way to the states as we speak, so hopefully they'll be there soon. Well I guess that's it. I hope all is well, sorry I'm in a rush, but time's running out. God bless you all.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?