<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Friday, May 07, 2004

Hey all. I know I know, I'm lazy. It's been really busy up here so I haven't been able to come up here in a while. I'm sorry. I really will get better. We have now gotten mail in everyday for 4 days and we're supposed to be getting more in everyday until next Tuesday or so. You would think with the mail coming in every day that we wouldn't get that much mail in, but these soldiers have A LOT of people writing them so we get a lot in every day. It's been hard work but I'm going to be in good shape when I leave. We also started going to the gym every morning except Sunday, and so now my day starts at around 0530. It's really not that bad once you get used to it and it pays because I really want to get back into shape. Things here are still good, pretty quiet. I heard some stuff the other day but not much at all. I hope it continues until I leave. Also, I got a care package in from my aunt and it had some MiniDV tapes in it so I have began recording. All of you that hang out with me in the real world will get a chance to see some great footage...but I'm nowhere near good at using the thing yet. I envy my Uncle Dean now. It's harder than it looks. But hopefully, I will get good enough to not make you get motion sickness when you watch. Well I guess that's it. Thanks so much for the packages and letters, they are all appreciated. I love you all and thank you for your support and prayers. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?