<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been away for so long. I'm going to get good at this again. We have been really busy, but everything is fine. It has been quiet here for a couple days now...almost too quiet to coin an overused term. But I really haven't heard anything in like 4 or 5 days so it really is getting a little bit scary. But if I have to complain, I'd rather complain about the silence. Everything else is fine. We got beds in finally, so we don't have to sleep on cots anymore. We have to spend the rest of the day fixing everything in our rooms so that the bay is somewhat uniform. You know the military. But it's ok, the beds are pretty decent and they make for better nights rests. This week has flown by, and I'm hoping for the months to do the same. The faster the better. Well, I'm going to run, but thank you all for your support. Also, I received a care package from the PR's at Appalachian State, so I wanted to send out a huge THANK YOU for that. Great stuff. Also, for everyone else that has sent mail, I am greatly appreciative. You can never get too much. Thank you Thank you Thank you. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?