<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hey everyone. Nothing much new, but I had access so I decided to say hey to you all and let you know that things are fine here. We had a lot of mail come in and I got like 5 letters, so that was nice. They say that we aren't getting any mail in tomorrow, so I'm going to go to one of the little Iraqi computer stores so I can get a DV cord. When/if I can get it, then I can save my video's to computer and then I can save them to disk and just save the tapes I do have, plus you can edit them and do cool effects etc. But I'll have to figure all of that stuff out. Well, I hope you all are well, and I'll talk to you all later. Love you all and thank you for your prayers and support. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?