<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Hey everyone. Absolutely nothing new happened today. But I had a chance to write so I took it just to let you all know that I am fine and things are going good. They are thinking about changing the routes of the mail so now we may be getting some at night and some at day too. So while some people get to work either 3rd or 1st shift, it looks like we get to work them all depending on when the mail gets here. That's going to stink a lot but what can you do really? Nothing. Well, that's it, things are good and I hope you all are having fun. Live it to the fullest, you only get one. Love you all, thanks for your support and prayers. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?