<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Hey everyone. I was looking at my archives over at the right of the screen and I realized that I've been doing this blog for over 6 months now. I don't think I've ever stuck with anything for over 6 months except little league baseball and school. Well, and my girlfriend Amy, we've been together for over 2 and a half years now. :) But it just made me happy knowing I've been able to stick with it this far like I wanted to. I hope you all are enjoying it. Anyway, I have a new guard position now in the event of a massive attack. I can't say where any of our guard positions are for obvious reasons, but I'll just say that I have high ground. I really hope that nothing happens and that they don't try anything, they're not going to win. But in the event that they do get brave/stupid, we are prepared. Also in worst case scenario I'm going to try to take my video camera with me and set it up quickly so I can get some decent footage. The camera won't be moving of course because no one will be manning it, but I figure anything will work. Nothing is ever as bad as the military says it's going to be, but we plan for the worst and hope for the best. I hope all is well. God bless you all and thank you for your support and prayers. Keep 'em up. Love you all. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?