<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Hey guys. Another day in the bank and one more closer to me getting to come home. Not that I don't just love Iraq (note sarcasm). Things here were pretty standard. Nada new. We didn't get any mail in today but we still had to work pretty hard because we just moved to a new building. But now it's over and I really am at a loss for words because absolutely nothing new has happened recently. Sorry for the bordem and lack of news. But we get up, eat, sweat for the rest of the day, come home, go to sleep, repeat. And it can stay that way as far as I'm concerned until it's time for me to leave. OK, well that's it. Hope you all are doing well. Thank you so much for your support. I love you all and God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?