<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Friday, June 25, 2004

Hey guys. Last night I got a package from Cheryl and her class, so I wanted to say thank you so much for that. Great stuff. The days here are usual. Still flying by. We still haven't heard much action, which I'm hoping and crossing my fingers will keep. But we're having another mass casualty exercise in a couple days again, so we're definitely getting ready for something. Hopefully it's nothing. I have guard tomorrow. The Iraqis come on base and work for money and you have to have so many soldiers for every couple Iraqis on base, so me and two other soldiers are guarding the ones that are renovating our new barracks tomorrow. It's a detail that we switch out. From what I hear it's not that bad and the guys that work with us are really friendly and even know a little English. The only bad part about it is standing out in the sun all day. But I should be ok, I have PLENTY of sunscreen. Well, I guess that's it. Love you all and thank you so much for your support. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?