<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Hey everyone. Another day. I just finished my first day in the motorpool and I can already tell I'm going to like it a lot more than the post office. I'm still pulling guard duty very early in the morning and very late at night but so far so good. No incomings that I know of. We seem to be having outgoing every night though. Things here are good I guess. I'm messing with my laptop and putting all of my music on it so I'm not getting any sleep anymore. Plus the 0400 to 1200 hours at the motorpool prevent me from getting a lot of sleep at night. Guess I'll have to learn how to sleep during the day. Other than that, things are normal. I have all my pictures ready to burn and send so expect some more pictures in about 3 weeks. That should be it. Hope all of you are doing well, I miss you all and I thank you for supporting me and the rest of the troops. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?