<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Hey everyone. So it's my first day back to work. Fun fun fun. Nothing new though. Supposedly we had two incomings last night that caused for a 100% accountability check but I was already in the bed asleep by the time they even came by to check. Therefore, I never heard anything. We're doing a lot of changing around in our motorpool office. We're building desks and shelves so we can get more organized. Right now it's horrible in here trying to find anything. Last night I got a package from my mom in the mail so I wanted to thank her for that. Also, a lot of people are asking me what to send me. The list really hasn't changed much. What I'm going to do is send a list to both my mother and my father and if anyone wants to know what to send, try to get in touch with one of them. If you don't know my mother or my father then chances are you know Amy, so ask her. If you don't know her either, use your imagination :) Really, I'm happy with anything. Getting mail is awesome again like it was during Basic Training. Well, I guess that's it. Nothing else new that I can think of. Thanks everyone for your prayers and support. God bless you all. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?