<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Hey everyone. So things here haven't changed much. I just found out that I have to pull RTO duty for next week sometime. 12 hours a day for a whole week just answering the radio...not excited. But I guess it's something I have to do so better to get it over with. I'm learning a lot over here at the motorpool. Just not generator stuff. The generators we have here are the Iraqi's so we don't really work on them that much. So I've been working on regular vehicles here. I've changed an ignition switch and helped change the brakes on a 6K Forklift. So it's all good learning experiences. Well, I guess that's it. Wish I had more but I don't. Sorry. OK, well I hope is well. Love you guys and I miss you. Thank you so much for your support. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?