<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Friday, July 09, 2004

Hey everyone. Another day closer to getting to come home. We're like 4 1/2 months done now. It's not a lot, but it's better than a month done. R&R seems to be getting better and better every day. Right now it looks like I could be coming home as early as mid August for R&R. Maybe I'll break both of my legs while I'm home and just stay :) Just kidding. It's starting to get good and hot here. I took off my coveralls yesterday after changing some brakes and my legs were soaked with sweat. But we have AC to go cool down in when it gets bad. Plus I drink more water than most whales now. Well, I guess that's it. Things are good and going by quickly, although not quickly enough. I hope all is well home. God bless and thank you all for your support. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?