<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Hey everyone. So I had yesterday off and today was a half day since it's Sunday so it's been nice catching up on some sleep. We had to take some classes today, that was easy enough. Then we got some new issue. We got a lot of cold weather stuff, and some of it we have to turn back in before we get stateside so it makes no since that we get it now. I guess the nights get pretty cold here in the winter, but some of this stuff is stuff I would wear skiing. But some of it I get to keep and I have every intention of using for the ski season when I get back. I can't wait. But soon enough. Well, I guess that's it. I hope all is well for you guys. I love you and I hope to hear from you all soon. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?