<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Hey everyone. I had guard today. And I got roasted, which was fun. Despite my attempts to stay under shade, apparently you can get sunburned from just looking at the heat. I had a little bit of lotion that I used to stop my face from getting that bad, but my arms and the back of my neck got it pretty good. It'll be gone in a day or two though, so no harm done. I actually had fun guarding the Iraqis again today. They are, for the most part, very friendly and it's interesting to try to learn their culture and even more interesting trying to figure out what each other are saying through a language barrier. It's challenging but it makes for some interesting misinterpretations. Anyway, I guess that's all I have now. Nothing else has happened. I hope you all are well, I miss you all so much but hopefully I'll see you all in a month or so for R&R. Alright, well God bless and stay safe. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?