<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Hey everyone.  So I got to do an open mic night here.  It ended up being kind of like a jam session.  It was a lot of fun.  Really, there's been absolutely nothing new going on.  They are fixing up the base a little bit.  They've started paving the roads.  If you saw my video then you saw how horrible the roads are to drive on around here.  It was probably a good idea on paper, but in 140 degree weather, I'm not quite sure if it's going to work.  We'll see.  Other than that, nothing to report.   I hope you all are doing well.  I can't wait to get home on R&R and see everyone.  But until then, God bless and thank you all so much for your support.  Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?