<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Hey everyone.  There really isn't anything new here, but a few new things back at home.  We have a guy here that does paintings of any picture you give him, so I gave him one of me and Amy and sent it to her.  Well she just got it and (as I already knew before she got it) it was awesome looking.  I'm trying to get her to take a picture of it and put it on the internet so everyone else can see it.  Also, my dad just got another promotion.  So I wanted to congratulate him.  Well, as much as I'm sorry that things here aren't as cool and interesting as they seem to be on the news, I'm glad they're not.  Hope all is well for everyone else at home.  Thank you guys so much for your support, I know I say it a lot and it may be starting to seem like lip service, but your packages and letters and comments really mean so much to me.  Thank you all so much.  God bless you all.  Peace


Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?