<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Hey everyone.  Just so you guys know, I was never planning on quitting the whole blog thing.  I've been doing it for too long, it's kind of a habit now.  I was just making a general statement because I was averaging 1 to 2 comments per post, and one was always from Amy...Not to say she doesn't count :)  Things are pretty much the same still.  I pulled guard again today, not a bad detail, just boring.  But we shouldn't have too many more details anymore because they are almost done with our new barracks.  So that'll be nice.  Tomorrow's a 10-2 day so we pretty much consider that an off day.  We're supposed to be getting our R&R slots soon so we'll know when the next on the list is supposed to go.  I was informed by SSG Watson that R&R shows up on everyone of my posts nowadays, but I can't help it...I'm excited :)  Alright, I guess that's it, I'll let you guys know when there's a change.  Thanks so much for you comments and support.  Oh and by the way, if you have questions, go ahead and post them in the comments, I'm going to start responding in the comments area too.  I figure that may be why some of you aren't posting anymore.  So, I'll do better about that.  OK, that's all, God bless you all and thanks for your support.  Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?