<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hey guys.  Another day down.  We're just hanging out getting ready for our convoy in the next couple of days.  This will probably be my last post until we get back.  Nothing's really new around here.  Still really quiet.  We're just working hard trying to get all of these vehicles up and running.  We have this thing called a deadline and it's when a vehicle is too messed up to be mission capable.  It's normal to have quite a few vehicles on it at a time, but we're striving to get at least 98% of all of the vehicles up and running.  I'm not active duty, but apparently that's some kind of goal for them.  Me?  I'm just trying to get home :)  Well, I guess that's it.  Hope all is well.  Love you guys and I appreciate the help.  Thank you for your support. 
God bless. 

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?