<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Hey everyone. Not much new around here. Our generator quit because someone didn't put oil in it and it has a sensor that shuts it off when the oil is low. That's not that bad because we went ahead and put oil in it, but then we found out the starter is bad so it won't start now. That's making for some VERY hot stuffy nights with 20 men in a closed bay with no moving air. I think I have a battery operated fan that my mom sent me that I'm going to break out tonight for my own personal enjoyment :) I heard that my videos came in. I hope you all got to see them. I know the one of me talking is pretty long, but I figure 45 minutes of stories for 6 months of my life isn't all that bad. Other than that, things are normal. Working on vehicles and when one leaves two more come in. I guess that's just the way it goes. Alright, well that's it. Thank you all so much for your support. God bless you all. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?