<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Monday, August 16, 2004

Hey everyone. So I GUESS we're moving into the trailers for good. That's pretty cool because I'm so close to the chow hall. I'm just hoping I don't get fat now. Midnight chow is the biggest temptation I've had in a long time. Things are good. We're in the process of moving our stuff from the barracks right now so it's kind of hectic and very messy right now. But for you who know me, you know I'll have to have everything unpacked and fixed before I can go to bed tonight. Other than that, things are pretty normal. Amy got my pictures so they should be up on the net anytime now whenever George gets around to it if they are not already up. So enjoy those and I'll talk to you guys later when I have more to write. Love you all and God bless you all for your support for me and the rest of the troops. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?