<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Hey everyone. So I finally got all moved in. Everything's all set up for the most part and I have to say, it's kind of nice being in a quiet area. It's the equivalent to being in a REALLY small college dorm. But I'll trade the space for the peace and quiet. We got attacked yesterday around 2:00 or so. It was a rocket that hit the flight line, which is probably about half a mile from where we're staying now or so. Nothing really major. It's the first attack we've had in a while, but with all the fighting going on in Najaf and Baghdad, I'm not going to complain about one rocket that didn't hurt anyone that I know of. Like I said before, the pictures are in and should be up any time now as soon as George can get to it, and I'm going to start on another video recording the trailers and stuff. What's awesome about that though is that by the time I get done w/ the video, I can just pass the cd's out myself because I'll be home for R&R. That's exciting to think about. Well, that's all for now. I hope everyone is doing well and I appreciate your support and prayers. God bless. Peace

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?