<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Monday, August 23, 2004

Hey everyone. So I got my "unofficial" dates in. I'm e-mailing my mom, dad, and Amy to tell them when they are. I'll find them out officially tonight at my meeting, but I wanted to go ahead and tell them since the two different dates are only 2 days apart from each other. I'm not going to say what they are over this thing so if you want to know, either call my mom, dad, or Amy, or e-mail me and as long as you're not a terrorist, I'll write you back and let you know :) Well, that's all that's new for right now. I'm excited about getting to come home even though it's still a little ways away. But while I'm home, don't hesitate to call me. Yes I will be spending a lot of time with Amy and my family, but I want to see everyone I can. Ok, Love you guys, talk to you later. Thanks so much for your support and prayers. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?