<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

So my dates are in and my parents and Amy know them. So, I’m pretty psyched now. It’s still a little ways off but, at least I have a concrete date. More important news, ends our halfway mark. That’s right, we just finished our 6th month and are now 50 percent done. That’s good stuff. So even if we stay until February, it’s all downhill from here. Awesome. Also, George got my pictures up. So there are some great shots there of me with the Iraqis that I had to guard, a picture through night scope, and some other cool stuff you guys should enjoy. Not much else new, things pretty much going the same in all aspects. I hope you all are well and I can’t wait to see you all soon. God bless, and I’ll talk to you all later. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?