<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Hey everyone. So I’m finally starting to get back into the swing of things. I’ve started working out again and let me tell you, after 2 weeks of doing nothing, I’m hurting. But I figure I’ll get back to where I was. Not much else new here. My E-5 packet should be in as we speak, so hopefully I’m looking at a promotion sometime this month when the next board is up. That doesn’t mean I’ll get pinned right when I go through the board. It takes some time to actually get the rank so maybe before I get home. That would be cool, IF I make the points. We’ll see. OK, well that’s it. Hope all is well at home. I’m having problems looking at the comments, something’s wrong w/ the site or something. But I did get to read yesterday’s and let me agree with the guy that said my “girl” is a hero. Amy has been an absolute blessing to me and she’s kept me going from 12,000 miles away. You are a life saver Amy, and I can’t wait to get back to you. I love you. I’ll talk to you all later, thanks so much for the prayers and support. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?