<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Monday, October 04, 2004

Hey everyone. A couple changes over the last couple days. Mainly, I wanted to congratulate 2 of my buddies for making E-5. They should be getting pinned today so congrats to them.

My platoon sergeant made it back from R&R last night so he informed me that my packet is in and he'll find out when the board is, so it should be soon. I'm in no rush though.

We're still filming and we're pretty close to being done, and I'm running still every other morning so I'm kind of happy that I'm actually sticking with it.

Well, I guess that's it. I can't read your comments until I get on a different computer, but when I do get on another computer, I'll read them. Alright, love you guys. I'll talk to you later. Thanks for your prayers and support. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?