<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Hey everyone. So today was pretty interesting. Number 1, I had my Iraqi guy that I was guarding and we got NOTHING done thanks to another group of Iraqis. So I just sat there for 8 hours trying to stay awake.

Then we got hit. A bunch of times. First there was an IED right outside the gate, then there were a bunch of incomings. Luckily, none hit inside the gates. They were all on the outskirts.

We're supposed to get the last person from the 449th back from R&R soon. The last platoon that gets to go has sent off about 5 people now. That means two things. Number 1, they get to go on R&R and before, we weren't sure. And number 2, times ticking away. It's great stuff.

Well, that's all I have. I hope you all are doing well. I love you and thank you for your support. God bless you all. PO.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?