<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Monday, October 25, 2004

Hey everyone. So another couple days gone and a couple closer to being home. We lost another softball game. We’re terrible. We haven’t won a season game yet. But maybe we can pull a Bo Sox.

Our internet went down in our trailers, and that’s why it’s been a little while since I’ve updated everyone and answered e-mails. We’re oh so close to finishing the movie. We have maybe one or two more days work on the trailer, then I’m going to try to find a way to send it to the states so maybe we can get it on the internet so you all can see it. I’m excited.

This morning I went to the gate to get my worker and the gates were closed temporarily. They were closed because they found a car bomb. I don't think it exploded so that's good, but kind of scary all the same. They eventually opened the gates and I was on guard duty for most of the day again today.

I guess that's probably it. I can't think of anything else that is new, but if I think of something, I'll make sure you let you guys know. Hope all is well, I miss you all, and can't wait to get home. God bless and thank you so much for all of your support. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?