<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Monday, November 29, 2004

Hey everyone, another couple days down. It’s almost December which means it’s getting closer to time to get out of here. And man do I love that.

Yesterday we had to get our blood drawn. Apparently the Malaria pills that we have been taking (or at least were supposed to have been taken) can attack your red blood cells and damage your liver if you are missing a certain enzyme. You either have it or not, it’s genetic, so you can’t get it if you don’t and you can’t lose it if you do, but it just seems to me that they should have checked for it BEFORE we took these pills for a year. But what do I know?

I got A LOT of packages and cards for Thanksgiving, my birthday, and for Christmas. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for that. Unfortunately (and fortunately) I won’t be able to wait until Christmas to open the packages because I will have almost everything I own already on it’s way home in the mail, so that stuff will now have to be included. But I still wanted to thank you all so much for thinking of me.

Time here seems to be slowing down just a bit. Probably because I’m thinking about the future too much, that seems to happen when you’re trying to obtain a goal and it’s finally, after a year of waiting, in sight. Nevertheless, work goes on and we’re still trying to get things ready so that we can leave when it comes time. And what a glorious day that will be. I hope everyone at home is doing well, e-mail me whenever you want, because no matter how little time I have left, and e-mail will never get lost because I have to move. It’s the best method of communication if you ask me.

I guess that’s about it, I’m going to go get to work and do whatever else is needed to make the time go by faster. Oh yea, I almost forgot. My friends and I have started a new project to waste time away since the movie is almost done. We have decided to make a cover album. We have taken songs from the past, some from the present, and did our own rendition of them. But that’s not the catch. You know that nothing we do ends up being serious, so we decided to make the music as perfect as our ability and equipment allows, then have the two worst singers in our group do all of the singing. Plus we’re doing songs they don’t know too well, so it makes for funny interpretations.

Ok that’s it for now. I love you guys, thank you so much for your support and your prayers. You are all a blessing. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?