<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Hey everyone. We've been in blackout for a few days. If you've been watching the news then you know why. I can't say that we've seen any extra action here, but we have gotten hit a couple times.

This morning we had a urinalysis to test for illegal drugs. Fun fun. So that meant we had to get up early this morning. No biggie though.

We got some new dates for us who are on advanced party as to when we're supposed to be in Kuwait. I can't tell you over this, but let's just say, it's right around the corner...And I'm excited. Knowing that we are wrapping this whole tour up is just insane to me. I know I've been here forever, but it still seems like I haven't been gone for long at all. Probably because of how awesome R&R was for helping me discover that thing's are still good at home.

Anyway, I'm still going to play the game like I have been, because I know as soon as I start getting antsy, time is going to go by twice as slow. So I'm going to TRY to not think about it. OK, well I love you guys and I thank you so much for your support and prayers. God bless.

Oh yea, I almost forgot, I received the coffee that one of my readers offered to send, so I wanted to say a thank you and tell you that there is a small token of our appreciation in the mail for you. Again, thank you. The support of Americans, even those who may not agree with the war, for me and my comrades is amazing. Thank you all.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?