<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Hey everyone. Not that much new going on around except it's getting ugly and I can't wait to get away from this place. I'm not sure if it's the attacks on Fallujah or the fact that elections are getting close or what, but they are hitting hard and often now. We spent the morning in the bunkers again, fourth day in a row.

I'm having internet problems and that's why it takes so long for me to update anymore...sorry. I still haven't found a way to send the trailer out, the internet here just isn't going to allow me. So I guess I'm going to send Amy a copy of it and see if they can't get it on the internet somehow. I'll let you all know when/if it happens.

We have some guys going through convoy training again because they have to take a ride all the way down to Kuwait. But it's to pick up our replacements...how cool is that? I'm sure they are't looking forward to the convoy, but the reason they are doing it is just awesome. So keep them in your prayers. They have a couple weeks before they are leaving, but I'll let you guys know when they make it back.

I got a package from my Nana. I can't remember if I already told you all, but she sent me a Christmas tree, so we're going to put that up in December. So I wanted to say thanks for that. If I already mentioned that on here, sorry. I get mixed up sometimes.

The problems w/ the internet include e-mail, so I'll try to make it the APO or a KBR internet cafe soon so I can e-mail everyone who has e-mailed me. But until then, God bless and thank you so much for your support and prayers. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?