<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hey everyone. So I get up this morning, it's freezing outside, I walk half a mile to work wearing my 20 lb armor...it was awesome, I felt like I was at school again. Plus I had to go to guard duty so I got to sit there for an hour listening to someone that I couldn't understand...ah the memories. Anyway, I'm back in the motorpool now and about to finish up on my generator.

Things here are going really well. We got some new "maybe" dates I like to call them. Maybe we'll get out at that time. When we leave we'll go somewhere in Kuwait and clean all of our vehicles and then...home it is. Right around the corner.

Looking back it's hard to believe that I've spent almost a year here. It seems so insignificant now. The time went so fast. Plus it really isn't that bad here, we have TV, AC, decent chow. I can't complain, but I don't want to come back.

I'm not sure anything else is new. I'm in a great mood and I hope it can last until I get home...but I'm sure it won't. But anyway, thanks everyone for all your support, they really seem to be paying off. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?