<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Hey guys. So this place is terrible now. It's one big country of mud. And gross mud too. They tried to put rock down before it started raining, and I guess it's better with than without it, but the rocks are all muddy now so they just stick to your feet and you track them in your room. It's horrible. We're supposed to have a game sometime this week, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen because it's so muddy here. I hate this.

Anyway, nothing's really going on other than that. We had an attack this afternoon, but I think it hit outside the gate and I'm pretty sure no one got hurt, so no biggie. I guess that's it. We're currently switching one of our semi-armored hummwv to a fully armored one. It may be going on some convoys eventually, so we wanted it to be good and strong. We also put a gunners turret at the top of it for the same reason. It's coming along nicely.

OK, well, sorry for the boring post. Hope you all are doing well. Thanks so much for your support and God bless.

EDIT: I almost forgot. Today is a huge day for the military. Elections. This election isn't going to affect me and my tour, but it will affect those coming after me quite a bit. Now I'm not going to preach to you nor am I going to even let on as to who I'm pulling to win, but I do have someone in mind and I did vote. So I thought I'd let you all know, don't do what your friends want you to do, do what's right in your heart. And think about pros and cons of your decision. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?