<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Hey guys. As most of you know the military took over Fallujah. During the fight there was quite a bit of action here but since I posted that, it has been pretty quiet. So that's always good.

For the last three days I've been working alone on a small generator that we're trying to get running since we basically have the funds to get whatever parts we need for it. I've been elbow deep in grease for three days so it'll be nice if it will all pay off...but it's looking a little hopeless.

The advanced party for one of the platoons serving here are leaving VERY soon. That's awesome because we got here a little over a month after they did, so I'm holding my breath until the day I get out of this place. I know thinking about it only makes time go slower, but I can't help it.

My buddies are still in Anaconda training. I haven't heard from them in a while so I suppose they are training pretty hard.

Well, that's about it. Hope everyone home is doing well and thanks so much for your prayers and support. Thanks also for your e-mails, I love being caught up.

IMPORTANT: I almost forgot, because of the mail rush for Christmas, mail will take at least a month to get here they say. So I had George take off my address and the List of stuff link you may have noticed. That means no more mail for me. If you send me something, make sure it's just a letter or something because I don't want to leave and have packages in the mail to get lost.

Thank you guys for all the things you have sent me over the last year. It's been awesome and I appreciate you taking the time to help me out. You're all a blessing. But save yourself some time and money and don't send any more mail, I would really hate for it to get lost. THANKS A BILLION all of you for your support. You all are Godsends. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?