<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Hey everyone. Wow, what a buy couple of days. I’m really sorry it’s been so long. I didn’t realize how long it had been. But it has really been crazy around here. We have a lot going on around the unit that I can’t really disclose right now, plus I don’t know all of the details, but it’s bad. I’m not involved to don’t worry about that…but it’s bad.

To top that off, I’m not sure if it’s the weather or what, but we’ve had 8 broken down vehicles in 2 days. That’s ridiculous. We’ve been working our butt off here at the motorpool and it seems to only be getting worse. Plus with the new undisclosed stuff going on, I may have to move back to the post office, we’ll see. Hopefully I won’t, but we’ll see.

We had an attack yesterday. I’m not sure where it was, but I heard it, then we spent a half hour in the bunkers. I guess since communications are up I can at least assume no Americans were killed in the attack.

We got more songs done now for our album. We’re up to about 7 or 8. It’s a ridiculous album, but it takes up time so that’s all good. SGT Whitney came back, so we’re all excited about that. We can finally finish up our movie so we’re VERY excited about that.

I suppose that’s it. I can’t think of anything else enough. Again, I’m sorry that it took me so long to write you guys, I have no excuse, I hope it’ll be sooner next time. Love you guys and I hope you all fun and thank you so much for your prayers and support. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?