<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Hey everyone. I know it's been a few days...sorry. Things are going pretty good here. We finally finished the movie all the way...well at least we thought we had. We had our first preveiw today with an audience and we saw a lot of mistakes that we needed to fix. But they are all quick fixes. It's pretty exciting to finally almost finshed, but at the same time it's sad that we're done.

We had a few attacks and some fake excitement a couple days ago. Still not sure what it was all about but they shut down all the KBR ran stuff, laundry, DFAC, all the other stuff that we use everyday. There were a thousand rumors running around from KBR ID checks to assassins on the base...so who knows?

Really, not much has been done because we've been working hard on the movie for the last 4 days. The talent contest is coming up and I've been practicing. I'm a little nervous about it but all in all I'm pretty excited about another chance to perform w/o getting booed off stage.

I guess that's about it. I love you guys and I can't wait to get home. Thank you so much for your support and prayers. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?